Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rolo Pecan Candies

My mom brought a box of these candies to my house for Christmas when Noelle was born, and I thought they were so great. I've seen them around a lot since then, and have also discovered one of my favorite candy bars, Take 5, which tastes a lot like these candies.
  • 1 bag mini pretzels - I use the waffle style square ones
  • 1 bag Rolo candies
  • 1 bag pecan halves

Line baking sheets with foil. Place pretzels on foil. Top each pretzel with a Rolo. Bake at 250 degrees for 4 minutes or until candies are soft. (Candies will retain their shape.) Immediately place a pecan half on each candy and press down so candy fills pretzel. Cool slightly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until set.

You can use other combinations of candy, as well. I've had these with Hershey's Hugs and a peanut m&m on top. Or if you are concerned about peanut allergy, putting another pretzel on top still tastes great.

No comments:

Post a Comment